2015-2016 Select Season Tryout information posted.
Visit Tryout Information tab under Select Season for detailed information.
Weather Update for 10/3/2015
Update 03Oct2015 7:40AM - The U4/U5 program is cancelled for today.
Update: 03Oct2015 6:58AM - Fields are OPEN. All games on!
Update: 02Oct2015 10:51PM - I inspected the fields at 6pm on Friday, and everything looked to be in good shape. If the rain holds off for the night, I expect that we will have a full day of soccer on Saturday. If we get steady rains throughout the night, we may have a different outcome in the morning. I will be at the fields at 6:30am to evaluate the conditions. Check back for an update by 7:00am on Saturday.
Burrillville-Glocester Youth Soccer Association
P.O. Box 235, 1407 Putnam Pike
Chepachet, RI 02814