2013 BGYSA ROUND ROBIN RULES
At the end of each match you must verify the score with the referee and sign the game slip that will be turned in to the tournament staff.
GAMES: U10 divisions will play 2, 12 minute halves (halftime 3 minutes);
U12 & U15 divisions will play 25 minute games
SUBSTITUTIONS: All divisions may substitute on the fly, or at any stoppage of play.
1) Each player MUST play at least 50% of the playing time
2) Players should not play all of their playing time in the same position. (example: John Smith starts at left forward, he must play a different position his second time out)
3) Only players who have played in at least 60% of the fall rec season are eligible to participate in the round robin.
4) U10 – keepers are to be changed at half time, but can play in consecutive games.
U12 and U15 Teams: No team may play the same Keeper in consecutive games. Since the Round Robin games are only ½ the length of normal games, it is expected that a player playing Keeper in the first game should play the field in the second game.
In the event that the opposing team does not have enough players to field a complete team coaches may use rostered players (Guest Player) from another team after the approval of FIELD STAFF and recorded on the referee Game Sheet. Only rostered players (who have played in a minimum of 60% of the fall rec games) from the scheduled teams will be allowed to play. Both teams are to play with the same amount of players on the field, NO EXCEPTIONS! A Guest Player can only play for another team once during the Round Robin.
All Age Divisions will be awarded points on the following basis:
WIN: Six (6) Points
TIE: Three (3) Points
SHUT OUT: (1) Point (yes 0-0 tie is a shut out for both teams)
LOSS: Zero (0) Points
*** In three divisions is one team playing four games. The first game of the day will not count in the points for their standings but it will count for their opponent.***
1. Head-to Head. (If there is a 3 team tie, proceed to the next tie breaker)
2. Goal Differential, max of +/-4 per game (Team wins 7-0, Winning Team gets 4GF, Losing Team gets 4GA)
3. Goals For (GF), max of +/-4 per game (Team wins 7-0, Winning Team gets 4GF, Losing Team gets 4GA)
4. Goals Against (GA), max of +/-4 per game (Team wins 7-0, Winning Team gets 4GF, Losing Team gets 4GA)
5. Shoot-Outs – All Divisions
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.